Every Thursday 2pm-3pm
Weekly gentle walk around Hospitalfield’s beautiful woodland pathways and walled garden. Part of Hospitalfield’s Meander project that promotes wellbeing through walking, this route is suitable for all abilities with adjustable lengths to suit preferences. Perfect for those wanting to enjoy a peaceful moment outdoors while undertaking low impact exercise.
Just turn up. We meet at the walled garden gate at 2pm each Thursday.
- Our Meander walks are open to everyone.
- You may be required to walk single file when paths become narrow.
- You will be required to provide you telephone number . (This is necessary for track & trace or any emergencies.)
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Masks should be worn in enclosed spaces
Meander connects Hospitalfield to local landscapes through walking, promoting well-being and cultivating a place where people can enjoy being active at their own pace.