Every Wednesday 12:30pm-13:30pm
Weekly gentle walk around Hospitalfield’s beautiful woodland pathways and walled garden. Part of Hospitalfield’s Meander project that promotes wellbeing through walking, this route is suitable for all abilities with adjustable lengths to suit preferences. Perfect for those wanting to enjoy a peaceful moment outdoors while undertaking low impact exercise.
Our Covid-19 adjustments:
- Our Meander walks are open to everyone.
- We can meet outdoors across 5 households (up to a max of 15 people).
- Rather than the usual hot drink and soup provided by Hospitalfield we ask that you bring your own flask of tea or coffee for your break at the end of the walk.
- Social distancing of 2m will be maintained for those from different households and routes have been planned to avoid busy areas.
- You may be required to walk single file when paths become narrow.
- You will be required to provide you telephone number and complete a registration form. (This is necessary for track & trace or any emergencies.)
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Masks should be worn in enclosed spaces
Meander connects Hospitalfield to local landscapes through walking, promoting well-being and cultivating a place where people can enjoy being active at their own pace.