Talk: Herbs & Herbal Medicine with Terrill Dobson

25 September 2021

Terrill Dobson is a local herbalist who regularly opens her medicinal herb garden near Kirriemuir. She has practiced herbal medicine for more than 15 years and is currently studying functional nutrition to enhance her repertoire. Terrill is especially interested in Scotland’s traditional use of herbs as well as community projects to grow local food. She seeks to support access to and understanding of natural remedies to empower and enhance our health and wellbeing. She also has a complete passion for gardening.

This event is presented as part of Scotland’s Garden Scheme. Scotland’s Gardens Scheme supports over 250 different charities each year, with 60% of funds raised being donated to causes selected by individual garden openers, many in their local communities, with the remaining 40% going to SGS and their three core beneficiaries – Maggie’s Cancer Care Centres, the Queen’s Nursing Institute Scotland and Perennial, the charity for people in horticulture.

Book your place for this event here: https://ctzn.tk/terrilldobson

Tickets for this event are free with the purchase of an entry ticket for the Walled Gardens and Fernery, available here

Other Events