Visitors to the Garden, Café and Fernery
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 public health crisis, we have developed new guidelines and protocols for visitors to Hospitalfield. These guidelines cover visitors to the Garden, Café and Fernery and are based on the latest Scottish Government Guidelines.
When visiting Hospitalfield, you will notice some adjustments in how we manage the site which we ask you to follow with us. Our Covid-19 adjustments include:
- Limited numbers in the Garden, Cafe and Fernery. We are managing capacity through our booking systems and signage.
- Social distancing of 2m should be maintained for those from different households.
- Hand sanitation points across the site.
- Our café is a 1m physical distancing zone.
- If you are attending a talk or workshop, please maintain physical distancing and use your allocated seating.
- You may be required to walk single file when paths become narrow.
- You will be required to provide your telephone number when you book to attend Hospitalfield (This is necessary for Test & Protect).
- Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Masks should be worn in enclosed spaces and where 2m physical distancing is not possible.