12:00pm-3:00pm, 28 March 2019
Guided by Hospitalfield’s walking group, explore the woodland and walled garden at a gentle and enjoyable pace. The walk will be concluded by a warming camp-fire and barbecue feast supplied by Chef Manager Simon Brown. There will be plenty for meat eaters and veggies alike. Sample some of Arbroath’s great local produce and grab a stick to toast a bonfire bread twist or marshmallow! Children welcome for free.
Meeting point: front entrance of Hospitalfield House. Wear warm clothes and shoes suitable for potentially muddy ground. Time: 12pm
- Warm butter and chive Arbroath Smokies
- Parkhill House Farm rare breed pork sausages, warm onion marmalade, homemade bread rolls
- Fire baked sweet potato with cheddar and leeks
- Spiced camp bean stew
- Seasonal root vegetable slaw
- Bonfire breadsticks
- Chocolate & cardamom bananas
- Chai hot chocolate
- Kids hot chocolate
Book tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spring-walk-bbq-tickets-56494231768
Learn more about Hospitalfield’s walking project Meander.