12:00am-11:59pm, 18 June–7 July 2018
Two weeks of events, workshops, performances, food and artist’s projects in the house and gardens:
- launching with a Children’s Procession on Monday 18 June 2018 which has been designed by artist Holly White and 400 children from Timmergreens and Muirfield primary schools
- our inaugural Free Drawing School devised by Fergus Tibbs runs during the Summer Festival 18 June to 7 July and continues through the year
- a new music commission on 23 June by Andrew Wasylyk and Sharron Griffiths;
- an Open Weekend on 29 June, 30 June and 1 July which presents new art work by France-Lise McGurn and Zoe Paul, alongside the Garden Sculpture Commission by Mary Redmond
- our Beer & Berries open gardens event on 7 July
- and an End of Festival Music Event on 7 July, plus much more.